Social Media, how we see it
…a Social Butterfly’s perspective
People are talking about your brand whether you want them to or not. When you participate you can help guide their conversations.
- Increase your brand exposure, get your story out.
- Protect your brand; proactively defend your brand online.
- Become a subject matter expert and be known as a resource, not “just” a vendor.
- Add value to your target audience, avoid being a commodity.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO), lower your marketing costs.
- Create a buzz by giving away something for free to some exclusive content, you can get people talking about your brand, product etc.
- Locate people that you want to partner with, hire, or refer, very easily.
- Find out what people are saying about you, competitors, partners, industry etc.
- Position yourself as a subject matter expert and grow your network and open doors because you’re perceived as “worth speaking to.”
There is no “magic pill” when it comes to social media networking. It is as simple as joining an ongoing conversation, but requires consistent and authentic attention. So, how do you join the conversation? Initially, we will sit down with you and ask you a lot of questions about you and your company. We want to know how you began in the industry, what your hopes, goals and dreams are for the company. Where have you been and where are you going?
The first part of our social media marketing process is finding out where your stakeholders (customers, employees, etc.) are in the social media-networking world. Is there an industry forum where you are discussed positively or, more importantly, negatively? Did one of your customers tweet about how much they love your product?
After our interview we will build a social media networking campaign for you, making recommendations on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.). We consider ourselves your marketing partner and want to help you grow your brand. Sometimes this means supplementing and integrating with what a company is already doing, other times it means organizing all aspects of the social media networking sites.
In our most basic marketing plan we will train one of your employees to network on your behalf via social media. We offer our intermediate package because some clients prefer that we collaborate together; others want to learn the ropes so that they can take over the reins. We have the flexibility to handle either of these or anything in-between.
And if you choose our premier package we will provide your company with its very own Social Butterfly, a brand ambassador of sorts. It is not uncommon for us to find customer service opportunities out in the field; when we do, we escalate those to you as soon as we find them. For example, one of your customers is on a public forum, complaining about your product. This happens all of the time; how it’s dealt with it is what will set your company apart.
Depending on your level of service, we can provide you with weekly status reports with information from Google analytics as well as general feedback from the social media campaign.
For more information about what this Social Media company can do for your brand contact us at (404) 644-0355 or Rebecca@SocialButterflyMarketing.net.